GUI Based Lessons & Their Preparation....

All posts relating to Oracle certification (OCA, OCP, OCM).

Moderator: Tim...

GUI Based Lessons & Their Preparation....

Postby amansharma81 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:19 am

HI sir,
In 11g NF exam,there are coupe of chapters which are if not completely ,about 80% are based over EM and GUI content.What should be the best way to prepare these chapters for example, Database Replay, Sql Performance Analyzer .How you are prepairing for them?I just want to have to your view as I am not able to come up with any strategy of my own for them except repeating the practicals of them again and again.
Regards
Aman....
Aman....
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it."--Einstein
"All men die, few men ever truly live" -- Braveheart
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." --Dr. Seuss
"Know me for what I do and for not what I am. Judge me for what I can do and not for what I have done."-Unknown
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."- Albert Camus
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Unknown
amansharma81
Advisor

Re: GUI Based Lessons & Their Preparation....

Postby Tim... » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:56 am

Hi.

I guess my articles show my preparation. When I wrote the articles I practiced using the tools. I then wrote down how to use them with accompanying screen shots. I now have a choice. I can run the examples again, or just look at the screen shots to see how to use the tools.

I think it's better to keep using the tools, but it's not always possible. Having the screen shots in the articles means you can still revise when you are offline.

Cheers

Tim...
Tim...
Oracle ACE Director
Oracle ACE of the Year 2006 - Oracle Magazine Editors Choice Awards
OakTable Member
OCP DBA 7.3, 8, 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g
OCP Advanced PL/SQL Developer
Oracle Database: SQL Certified Expert
My website: http://www.oracle-base.com
My blog: http://www.oracle-base.com/blog
Tim...